What can I start adding

aha24 said:
SPS? LPS, Soffties? I know I would like some just dont know the difference

You really should do some more reading before you start stocking the tank with fish, because a lot will depend on what kind of corals you'll be keeping...

In addition to Nate's suggestion for fish, I recommend "Aquarium Corals" by Eric Borneman as a good starting reference for corals.

Nuno

Agreed.
Figure out what you want first, then stock the tank.

Advice for newbies...
As early as possible read Tullock's Natural Reef Aquarium and Fenner's The Conscientious Marine Aquarist. These along with the books Nate and Nuno mentioned are the keys to success.
Plan the tank from the very beginning. Which types of corals do you want? Which types of fish? Which types of crustaceans?
If one has the patience, the planning will pay off big time.

aha24 said:
does anyone here have these books for sale before I go on a search?

If you can get to the monthly BRS meeting i am sure they are in the library for loan :)

Many of them are available at Borders or Barnes and Noble. I think I found Tulloch, Borneman, and Fenner all at local bookstores.

You can also get them at a good LFS. AA for one carries them I know. I'm sure there are others.

Well I just came from the local Barnes and Noble and they had nothing I did manage to find the Natural Reef Aquariums By: Tullock @ PetCo so I picked it up.

Back