Whose never been to a meeting?

I havent been to a meeting and would if meetings were held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who has never been to a meeting?

meeting areas have been mainly in Wakefield and there is much discussion about where and how best to alternate so we can make it more fair to more people.

Interested in those people who have never been to a meeting before simply because of geography.

If you want meetings in your area, we need people looking for places to hold 100- 125 people for <$100

Last edited by a moderator:
i have never been to a real meeting.i went to dawns cookout and the last macna meeting at rons house,but i would like to go its just a matter of getting off work....
meeting on the south shore would also help....

I've been to meetings, I know the Weymouth Elks (and other Elks) rent out a hall for our Scuba club for $75 - this may be due to the fact one of our members is an Elks member

Armando said:
How about the hotel in Waltham? That was a good location for lots of ppl. Lots of parking too.
It's expensive. ~$500 for a meeting there.

I have never been to a meeting but really would like to.....I don't mind traveling a ways as long as I have some company along...like Valexia or Lactrain??? I used to work on Saturdays, too, but that's changing...hopefully in the near future I'll get there...

Those who are voting Taunton / Bridgewater, help us find a venue. I'm taking a look at the Italian American Club down near the registry which I hear is available. any others.

I've been to a meeting, probably 2 or 3. But one in Braintree..since I live in Braintree would be great for me!

Kim

we cant be everywhere so we figured if we cut up the surrounding "Boston" area it would be a good start. Amherst to Marlboro, straight down the pike, manchester to Wakefield, Prov and Cape Cod to Taunton. if enough people alternate one month to the next. BUT.......... people have to get involved.

Bla Bla Bla / yak yak yak I gotta call the Taunton hall on Mon & talk to the big cheese. The guy I talked to today was an idiot.

A meeting down here would be great for a change , as long as there's no pool close by ! ! ! ! :eek:

Last edited:
Back