Worcester Frag Draft Sunday March 3rd

Frags are all in, i will get a pic up tonight with the light on. They look good, not as good as they have in the past. Lots of LPS!

Frags are all in, i will get a pic up tonight with the light on. They look good, not as good as they have in the past. Lots of LPS!

hope there not frogs,hammers,torches please be exotic :D is the draft sat/or sunday you said in a pm sunday but the thread says the 3rd thats tomarrow:confused:

Nothing Like Frags of the Past

The Frags look nothing like the frags from the past. Smaller and the quality seems to have gone down:( I will be e-mailing them and letting them know. In the past we have spent some coin and i plan on doing this again!

Last edited:
The Frags look nothing like the frags from the past. Smaller and the quality seems to have gone down:( I will be e-mailing them and letting them know. In the past we have spent some coin and i plan on doing this again!

wow not your fault cory but your right the quality in that order is in the toilet.some look in bad shape again not your fault.looks like there not getting our business no more.

I hate to say it guys, but I felt the same way when I did my first and only frag draft. I was not happy at all with the corals that came. None had any color and there were multiples of the same coral. I have 2 corals out of six that have colored up since last summer and the other for were crap. Who did you go through this time?

I hate to say it guys, but I felt the same way when I did my first and only frag draft. I was not happy at all with the corals that came. None had any color and there were multiples of the same coral. I have 2 corals out of six that have colored up since last summer and the other for were crap. Who did you go through this time?

steve pretty sure it was the same company thats why im saying its not corys fault in any way.I was at the last one and the corals as you can see from the picture was big and colorful and looked real healthy.the problem might be we spent around $350.00 on this draft the other draft had to be about 5x that.who know's we might end up with some gems when they color up pictures can't always tell the picture right.

Back