Worcester Frag Draft Sunday March 3rd

picture 36 is the draft I was in. I can tell because I can see some of my frags there 3x the size now and doing great.

Oh yea, I know that Dale. It definitely isn't the organizers fault. They have no idea what they are getting in either.

The Frags look nothing like the frags from the past. Smaller and the quality seems to have gone down:( I will be e-mailing them and letting them know. In the past we have spent some coin and i plan on doing this again!

im all in on the next one we just have to send them this picture before we order to let them know this is what we expect.if I can get a light I will do the next one it isn't fair for cory to do it every time unless he wants to that is.

I will be sending Chris the pic's, they are very nice and i hope they will work with us. The last 2 times we had more spending power, but i doubt that is the problem. The last two times i called i spoke with the owner, this time i talked to him once. I had 2 calls from other people. I think they are just getting bigger, i hope the trust that they built with people dosent go away.

im all in on the next one we just have to send them this picture before we order to let them know this is what we expect.if I can get a light I will do the next one it isn't fair for cory to do it every time unless he wants to that is.

Just sent RM a e-mail with 3 pic, it was nice, no need to start TYPING LOUD! Im sure they will respond, pic is worth 1000 words

Just sent RM a e-mail with 3 pic, it was nice, no need to start TYPING LOUD! Im sure they will respond, pic is worth 1000 words

it sure is, I have faith they will straighten things out when they see the picture's as you said there getting bigger and probible have new employe's to deal with.

ow yah ultimate fighter on tonight if you guys want to come over it will be on the 50 inch.you can really see there faces getting smashed in:eek: D call if you want to stop by 508 853 4730

Sunday we are going with others making our first trip to CRA ,
but I do have to meet up with you at some point lost all the sps frags I got from you when the tank crashed in november the blueberry acro was doing great . I cant remember the other names on the other frags.

steve & nicole

Back