Worse than Red bugs, AEFW, Black bugs?

deadhermitwalkin

Non-member
Ya thats right....it's called ....Me.

It all started tonight with a rock that must have shifted, so I fixed it. Then I fixed the rock next to it...We'll then the rock next to that one shifted....Makeing the rest not look right. We'll long story short.....4 hours later, a tank that looked liked it got nuked, Broken pieces of corals, and pissed fish. My tank is finally back together. :eek:

As much as I try to keep my hands out the tank something just gets ahold of me, and just causes me to go mental....Is this a tank OCD? :confused: Why? do I keep doing this? Someone told me good things happen when you keep your hands out of the tank......When will I learn? I have a feeling it will be when 125 gallons ends up on the living room floor.:(

One Frustrated reefer......:mad:

Its called Dawnsyndrome :D . Theres no known cure. Takes years of therapy and some epoxy and you might still get the urge once in a while.

Ya know, it's a good day for me when I keep my hands out. Very rarely do I walk over to the display and not want to move things "just a little." I also can't keep my hands out of the fuge either. It's a sickness.

Yup,
About the most dangerous thing you can put in your tank is your hands.:p

Least I know there is others out there....=) I'm takeing a vow today. Not to touch the tank....Promise!

Don't make a promise you ***KNOW*** you won't/can't keep. :D

It's one of the 10 steps you have to recite when you go to an AA (Aquaholics Anonymous) meeting.

It could be worse....you could be buying tanks constantly....oh, that would be me. :rolleyes:

Back