another new guy

joelg

Non-member
Hi all
first post from north attleboro
forum looks good
my first reef went together 1 year ago
120 gallon about 125 lbs live rock keeping a few soft corals
for fish I got a Hawaiian sailfin tang hippo tang a pair of percula clowns a six line wrasse and a royal gramma

hey Joe or Joel (?) &

WelcomeBRS.jpg

Thanks all for the welcome
I have only been here for a couple of hours but can already tell that I will be spending way too much time on the forum :eek:)

Hey look, another Joel on the forums.

Nice to see you, welcome to the BRS... you'll love it here.. and yes, you will soon be hopelessly addicted and spend WAY to long searching the marketplace and reeftalk forums...

Welcome!!!

I have only been here for a couple of hours but can already tell that I will be spending way too much time on the forum :eek:)

you'll love it here.. and yes, you will soon be hopelessly addicted and spend WAY to long searching the marketplace and reeftalk forums...

Jeeze I don't know what you're talking about... None of us are on here that much :rolleyes:

Where is the post master? Slow on requesting pic's this time... I am new and spend alot of time on and aready know this guy usually doesnt miss a trick lol.
Welcome lots of great people... and we do like pic's

Where is the post master? Slow on requesting pic's this time... I am new and spend alot of time on and aready know this guy usually doesnt miss a trick lol.
Welcome lots of great people... and we do like pic's

Oh man my reputation precedes me.....

Welcome to the club :) There is a great group of people here and as everyone said we love pictures :)

Hey look, another Joel on the forums.

Nice to see you, welcome to the BRS... you'll love it here.. and yes, you will soon be hopelessly addicted and spend WAY to long searching the marketplace and reeftalk forums...
you can never have enough Joel's around
although my wife sometimes say's 1 is too many :eek:)

Back