Another newbie from Maine

J

joanstone

Hi,
I just joined and am also looking forward to being in touch with so many others with the same "addiction". I frequent LFS's from Maine to Rhode Island to and am currently running a 120 gallon reef/fish tank, a 100 gallon FOWLR tank, a little dwarf seahorse tank and am still dabbling with freshwater a bit-- 75 gallon pleco tank where my long-finned albino bristle-nosed plecos will start to breed again. I also have a 65 gallon indoor pond with large goldfish. Did I mention that I was addicted! Glad to be a member.

WelcomeBRS.jpg

3 more tanks and you will be all set.

Sometimes it can be--yesterday I came home from work to find my basement flooded. My skimmer on my 100 gal sump fell part way over and the pump was shooting water 20 ft across the room all over our ping pong table, the floor and into the next room, what a mess. It had pumped out 50-60 gal of water before the pump was out of the water. It's not a boring hobby, you never know what could happen!

Sometimes it can be--yesterday I came home from work to find my basement flooded. My skimmer on my 100 gal sump fell part way over and the pump was shooting water 20 ft across the room all over our ping pong table, the floor and into the next room, what a mess. It had pumped out 50-60 gal of water before the pump was out of the water. It's not a boring hobby, you never know what could happen!

WOW that had to make your day :D

It did dry, of course now I have dried salt everywhere--of course it had to be Tropic Marin Pro Reef, an expensive flood!

At least it was the basement.
I got you beat, my indoor pond is about 120 gal.

Welcome !!

Back