Anybody else UPS or FedEx watch in the window?

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Wanting to see if I'm not the only one who watches out the window when they know UPS or FedEx are coming with tank goodies? I'm finding myself not being able to take a nap with Kim because UPS usually shows up around 2 pm :D I also keep checking the tracking numbers every few minutes :rolleyes:

Doing it as I type. Flipping between BRS and UPS.

LOL... Glad I'm not the only one... What are you waiting for?

What is the problem. They do not have an app for that?

That's a good question actually... I just keep reloading ups.com on my droid... There's got to be a better way to do it :D

Is the new toy arriving today? Or just a small goodie

I'm waiting for a gate valve and new skimmer :D Ended up getting that SWC 150 over the 160 cone skimmer...

Wanting to see if I'm not the only one who watches out the window when they know UPS or FedEx are coming with tank goodies? I'm finding myself not being able to take a nap with Kim because UPS usually shows up around 2 pm :D I also keep checking the tracking numbers every few minutes :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight....you have no kids, you are home alone with your wife, she has invited you in for a 'nap' :p and you're thinking about your UPS delivery????

:D

dude....priorities :)

ups usually delivers 530-6pm around here, but i just got my package at 230!

They must be doing it backwards as the deliveries are usually here by now :mad:

Let me get this straight....you have no kids, you are home alone with your wife, she has invited you in for a 'nap' :p and you're thinking about your UPS delivery????

dude....priorities

Dude... I already napped with her Jay :p And we never see each other this much... It's been 4 days straight we need a break from each other :D And it was really just a nap not a "nap" Jeeze Jay this is a family site!!!

:D

dude....priorities :)

My thought exactly Jay... That could be why they have no kids..

URGHHHHHHH!!! They're taking pleasure in torturing me!!! I just saw a UPS truck drive by the other way and thought maybe I missed seeing them stop in the parking lot... NOTHING :confused:

URGHHHHHHH!!! They're taking pleasure in torturing me!!! I just saw a UPS truck drive by the other way and thought maybe I missed seeing them stop in the parking lot... NOTHING :confused:

I called in a favor, Asked them to make a couple trips past your house, Just cuz..

I read this at 2:30pm and when I did reply. I tried real hard to not say anything as no matter what I was thinking it would go down the wrong path.

Better you than I Jay...

Never watched out the window but I did do some cartwheels in the front lawn the other day (not easy in the snow) when I got home from work and there was a big box on the front porch with a silver sticker on it that said Vertex Alpha 250.

Back