BRS Annual Auction - Oct 22nd in Waltham - More Details & Link to pics

That's what I get for catching some shuteye :) Have a bunch of meetings today and flying to Qatar this evening but will have time when I get to the hotel tonight to add more, update and make a few corrections/clarifications.

Do you think my wife would get past blowing off the kids' birthday parties to go to the auction? :confused:

PLEASE don't do next year's at the end of October! :eek:

I know we can pay by check if you're a paid member ( just recently relized i need to renew:rolleyes: ). Does this mean for each item we end up bidding/ winning, a check is needed. Or can we pay once, at the end.

thanks
bob

>I know we can pay by check if you're a paid member ( just recently relized i need to renew ). Does this mean for each item we end up bidding/ winning, a check is needed. Or can we pay once, at the end.<

It would be easiest for the BRS if you paid as you go, as it will be pretty tricky to keep track of all this stuff, but, yes, if need be, you might be able to group things together and pay with one check. Maybe after you bid on your first item we'll hold a signed, blank check from you. :D

Again with the signed blank checks........:p

Thanks, can do either way, whatever is easiest for mods/ helpers, etc.

bob

I seem to have confused the liniage of the palawanensis frag I donated. The original colony is Bec's. Steve Tyree got his frag from her, not the other way around. Sorry Bec.:eek:

And Bec from me....and me from Warren Gibbons! Ah what a tangled web the track of corals is.

Remember, anyone interested in donating...while it'd be great to get photos up, and know what's coming, there's no reason you cannot donate stuff AT the auction. We will have tables set up for taking any donations in and getting them ready for auction.

Do you not get the background pic with the hotel? On that page you click on equipment, or livestock or books, etc.

it will be put up on a big screen for all to see scott :)

( just make sure your dad brings his wallet :) )

Back