Do you have reefkeeping dreams? Literarily.

SquareFace

Non-member
Last night I dreamed that I was swimming at the ocean collecting fishes and corals. The thing is that I lost count of how many times I dreamed that since I started reef keeping, about a year ago. Is that normal? Do I need to seek psychological help? Does it get worst with time? Am I going to start having reef keeping hallucinations? The real question is: DO YOU HAVE REEF KEEPING DREAMS TOO? I just want to know that I'm not the only one. If you do, tell your dreams.

I had a dream last week that I got an octopus and it jumped out and I was chasing it as it was on the ceiling with ink everywhere. I have fish tank\ reef dreams a few times a year for the past 10 years. I love the dreams, the tanks are usually whacked out and unrealistic.

I jumped up out of bed one night thinking my basement sump was flooding my fish room. My girlfriend was laughing like crazy at me cause I had to go downstairs just to make sure before I went back to sleep

I had a dream the other night that I lost everything and started over with two smaller tanks. Let's hope this stays a dream

Back