September Disaster Prevention and Reefkeeping Chemistry for Dummies meeting!!!

Still using a swing arm hydrometer? Well here's your chance to win a refractometer from Premium Aquatics.

refractometer.jpg

Remember to keep an eye out for other great raffle items :)

Well, why not kill two birds with one stone.

While revamping my DT, I was able to make 5 frags of Liam's Papaya cloves and 3 frags of Tyree Superman Monti that I'll be adding to the raffle.

Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to squeeze in some time for pics but if I don't, a quick search will show you what they look like :)

It's been a few years since I've been to a meeting. If I recall someone used to offer free water testing, is that still the case?

ARGH, Pats game at 1:00 , 1st time to go to a meeting. Will the game be on there, at least on mute?

I hope not... I'm going to DVR it and watch it tonight or tomorrow morning :cool:

It's been a few years since I've been to a meeting. If I recall someone used to offer free water testing, is that still the case?

Unfortunately at this time we're unable to offer these services at this time. We're in the process of trying to revamp the water testing at meetings...

Nice day! I was bummed I had to leave as the real action was starting to happen. Family obligations, you all know how that goes. The bonus was I got to see some of the Pats game. I am not sure if that was a bonus though. Especially those last 45 seconds.

It was nice seeing some old faces I have not seen in a couple of months. Plus getting to meet a few of the new members that just joined the club/forum recently.

There were a few members that drove over an hour and a half one way just to spend part of their day with the rest of us.

How did Greg's presentation go... what did I miss? Can someone shout out a few things on the forum.

It was good to see the guys from Unique Aquaria come to spend some of the day with us.

Oh, and the rumors are not true. I am not having turkey for dinner tonight.

See you all again soon in October.

Last edited:
Sad I missed the meeting, Really wanted to hear Greg speak. Im going to try to make it to the next meeting, but on the bright side i got a Red Fromia star from Unique Aquaria!
`

Hi,

Enjoyed my first meeting and the topic of disaster prevention. I got one feag through raffle but missed the name. Is this Liam's Papaya cloves frag I got at the meeting?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347840467.825212.jpg

Just wanted to thank every one that came out to the meeting today, thought it was a good meeting to end the summer, as we start to get into hardcore reefing season!!! Learned lots, and was great to meet new people!!

And I swear, the raffle was not rigged :)

Back