Feb 2007 frag swap thread

I like Moe's "pay it forward" idea.
Same deal. Free frags for paid member, newbee's and you have to give frags to new people when your up and running. Orange Digita, green/white rim monti caps and yellow poylps. I have quite a few ,but please 1 frag per person. I will bring extra stuff to the meeting.

Offer still stands. I have a colony of Orange Digita that's over 14" tall, which I need to cut up, many green/white rim monti caps (about 2" dia.) and over 200 yellow colonial polyps. (Don't put them on your rock work:D :D :D )
Post here. Please don't send PM's about these corals.

Bill

Offer still stands. I have a colony of Orange Digita that's over 14" tall, which I need to cut up, many green/white rim monti caps (about 2" dia.) and over 200 yellow colonial polyps. (Don't put them on your rock work:D :D :D )
Post here. Please don't send PM's about these corals.

Bill

Hi Bill, If they are still available I'd like to get an orange digitata and green/white rim monti cap frag from you. More than happy to follow the guidelines.
Thanks,
Dave

rotifers

anyone have any rotifers for sale.i want to get some rotifers going so i'll be better prepared for feeding my next batch of seahorse babies.i also hatch some decapsulated bb's,but ive never tried the rotifers before.

Just wondering if anyone has some free or cheap corals I could get. Looking for something that would go well in my tank (see sig), colorful, non aggressive and maybe even easy to care for. Willing to travel ~40 mins from Billerica. Please PM any replys.

Just wondering if anyone has some free or cheap corals I could get. Looking for something that would go well in my tank (see sig), colorful, non aggressive and maybe even easy to care for. Willing to travel ~40 mins from Billerica. Please PM any replys.
Hi jdeb,
Are you going to be at the 24Feb2007 meeting?
This thread is to arrange for trades at the Feb frag swap.
If you're just looking for frags in your area, I'll move your post. Just lemme know.

Moe_K:
first timer and will be going to meeting and getting a membership for first time ever.

Nichols41:
-i'll take the organge digita or anything else you have

same for Moe_K and anyone else... I'll take anything you have left. I'm just trying to get anything I can at this point to start off my reef tank

Looking for the following to buy or trade:

Ricordia- lime green (bright green), dark blue (already have light blue), red- all have to be mounted please (no loose rics, have lost a few that weren't mounted)

Ricordia Yumas- colorful

Purple Gorgonian, or established Red Gorgonian

Thank you!
D&G:)

I'll tag onto moe's pay it forward idea too!

FREE to newbies (dont have to be a paying member, your going to the meeting, & posting..good enough for me)

1 2 inch frag of green digitata
1 2 inch frag of dark purple digitata (must have strong lights or will be brown)

Both unmounted, they were broke off during last nights cleaning.

1 2 inch frag of dark purple digitata (must have strong lights or will be brown)

I'd love to get the purple digitata Jovana if it's still available.
Dave

FREE to newbies (dont have to be a paying member, your going to the meeting, & posting..good enough for me)

1 2 inch frag of green digitata

I'll take the green digitata then

Ok both digi's gone :)

See you at the meeting. I probably wont be able to stay for the whole thing so try to find me before the end.

This thread shows just how cool the people of BRS can be!

4 people donating to newbies..Bravo!

Outstanding! I remember how excited I was to buy the button polyps I am giving away when I was new.

btw, I am a newbie looking for a free frag of 4-5 heads of micro:D

Ok fellow BRS'ers. I am just about where I set my limit at for meeting frags...

$100 over the limit which still leaves a little room!:D

Anybody got a nice small "colony" size SPS frag to sell for my last one?

Also looking for Banana Tenius, Yellow Porite, and purple polyped Gorgonian!(Spelling must be bad at 1:40am)

I am also looking for a good doctor to put me through a coral/reef detoxification program :eek:

For Sale or Trade.......

Peach centered Zoos, 1 frag w/ over 30 polyps... - $25

attachment.php

Purple fleshed, golden polyped Acro (The Golden Retriever :) ), a McReeferson original! :D This is a cool piece IMO. 1"+ frag, 1 available, $20

attachment.php

Also (no pics available yet on these, you can wait for the pics, but if someone takes it sight unseen, it is theirs)..........

~1 1/2" encrusted Blueberry Acro. This piece shows it's color nicely. 1 piece available - $30

~2 1/2" Tub's Orange Digi (this is orange) with multiple branches. - $25, one of these.

Orange Digi (not Tub's, but still very orange, maybe 3-4", branching) this one is almost what I would call a small colony $20

Orange Digi (yet another strain, also very nice orange) slower growing, but a nice one IMO 1" for $20.

Check our CoRaLs thread as we plan to add a couple of things here and there before the meeting.

Back