Feb 2007 frag swap thread

-Peach centered Zoos, 1 frag w/ over 30 polyps... - $25 SOLD
-Orange Digi (not Tub's, but still very orange, maybe 3-4", branching) this one is almost what I would call a small colony $20 SOLD

Have added frags of Purple Rimmed Cap and a pic of the Tubs Digitata to our thread.........http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40716
Will be adding a couple more before the meeting (including frags of red milli)......

Also looking to buy "Alien Eye" zoos along with the other items I listed in the beginning of this thread:).....

WTB/Trade for orange cap and/or cheto

I am looking for a frag of orange cap as well as some cheto for my sump. I have several frags listed in the coral forum if intrested in a trade.

Jeff

Time to clean house a bit

To start off with :

True Blue zoanthids $5.00 per polyp

attachment.php

Frogspawn: 2 head for $10. Let me know what you are interested in. I need to frag off a 100+ head colony, so I can accommodate most anyone.
frogspawn.jpg

Cool mint green Rhodactis inchoata? $5 per shroom
seriatapora.jpg

Green/brown Pocillopora damicornis. Small-Med colonies $15-$20

Galaxia med/lg frags $15 + $20
galaxia-sm.jpg

Screaming Green Rhodactis indosinensis $5 per shroom

rhodactis.jpg

Large Green Cap colony $35.00 or I can frag it out: $5 - $15 per frag

This thing is big. The pics from last month.
green-cap.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bunch of orange and purple digitata. Free to newbies that sign at the meeting or $5 bucks for a decent sized frag.

Atlantis cyphastrea oculina. Trades only. Let me see what you have to offer.

I also have a bunch of enkamat for mesh-wheel mods. I can take a few bucks for a decent sized square or you can trade me something for it.

What I am looking for:

Decent sunset monti. ORA Duncanopsammia axifuga or anything else rare or unusual.

-Joe

I also have a bunch of enkamat for mesh-wheel mods. I can take a few bucks for a decent sized square or you can trade me something for it.
Joe, can the Maxi-jet 1200 be modded with the mesh? I'm using an MJ 1200 on a skimmer I'm building.
Dave

I will take 4 heads of fragspawn if you can split them up 2 and 2 that would be better going into 2 differnt tanks and 4 Screaming Green Rhodactis indosinensis $5 per shroom

Thanks Rosanne

Dave,

There have been people on RC that have done the mod to a maxi-jet. Check this biga$$ thread.

Rosanne you are all set. See you at the meeting. :)

I forgot to mention I have a 2" yellow scroll available. $10

Joe I will take the Yellow Scroll please!

I promise I will find you this time;) I realized why last time I did not was because I looked everywhere except the fraggers:p

Hi Joe not sure if you got my PM seem to be having problems sending Pm's.. i would like 4 heads of frogspawn and 4 screaming green shrooms

I am looking for a frag of orange cap as well as some cheto for my sump. I have several frags listed in the coral forum if intrested in a trade.

Jeff

Jeff I have a bunch of Orange cap available if you want to trade up for a few orange zoos.

Joe,

Also, any chance to split the big cap colony in half? I have a perfect place to put it, but at the current size, it is too big. I understand if you want to wait for an offer on the entire colony.

If so, let me know how much so I can add it onto my Excel sheet named, "insanity." :)

Thanks

How big of a piece do you want Tom? Let me know and I can probably break out the dremel.

I have a bunch of orange and purple digitata. Free to newbies that sign at the meeting or $5 bucks for a decent sized frag.
-Joe

Is that orange and purple digi or two different colored digis? I would love either a frag of the bi-color or if they're two different colored digis a frag of the purple. I am a newbie and this will be my first meeting but don't mind paying either. Just let me know what the deal is in regards to color and price.
Thanks
Spooky

Back