Finally!

Thanks Dave. Oh the tape was an epiphany. I wondered "how can I take this to the next level of sweetness?" And the tape idea came to me. I heard angels singing... it was quite the moving experience.

:D

you never fail to make me laugh. That is funny Sh*t.

I cannot believe that this post has gone on from 12/08 and contains 19 pages. LOL.

If this tank isn't the sweetest thing since Carmen Electra (or insert any other hot chick) then you are going to be in for it. :D

Looks promising so far.

You guys are brooo-tul.

:D

you never fail to make me laugh. That is funny Sh*t.

I cannot believe that this post has gone on from 12/08 and contains 19 pages. LOL.

If this tank isn't the sweetest thing since Carmen Electra (or insert any other hot chick) then you are going to be in for it. :D

Looks promising so far.

Doo, the majority of those 19 pages consist of unconditional love from my fellow forum members. :rolleyes: :D

hey, 2-wett, starved for attention much? :p 19 pages, and no water in the tank....sheesh.

I'm finally getting some good coralline coverage.

0f5a4c7f.jpg

That is all. Go about your business now. :D

holy crap! Since when is there water in that thing? Water, coraline algae, what's next, a fish? LOL

"I'm finally getting some good coralline coverage.

That is all. Go about your business now."

I might be going into full cardiac arrest here!!!:D:p

I should have made an "and each month thereafter" clause in my bet :)

hey wait ...is that pic even in you display tank?

LOL now that would be even funnier. The pic is off of like a bottle of purple up or something

Back