Frag swap at Nov 12th 2006 meeting

Forgot- 1"+ Green Slimer frag with multiple branches- $10

And......Not sure what to make of this guy, your guess is as good as mine, but, if you like him, he is for sale.... :D

About the size of a golfball (15+ Polyps) - $25......

Is that a true depiction of the color of those? Are they palys? I like em. If it is bring them with you tomorrow and I'll take them.;)

Mystery coral....

Don, we just took that pic a few minutes before we posted, the color is pretty accurate. It is a closeup of them however, keep in mind.

We thought they were blastos maybe, but I don't think they look like palys. :confused: We really don't know, we got them from Costanzaman a while back. They glow like crazy under actinics!

Last edited:
Forgot- 1"+ Green Slimer frag with multiple branches- $10

And......Not sure what to make of this guy, your guess is as good as mine, but, if you like him, he is for sale.... :D

About the size of a golfball (15+ Polyps) - $25......

Looks like Blastos to me...I'll take him if no one else has.

Don, we just took that pic a few minutes before we posted, the color is pretty accurate. It is a closeup of them however, keep in mind.

We thought they were blastos maybe, but I don't think they look like palys. :confused: We really don't know, we got them from Costanzaman a while back. They glow like crazy under actinics!

I'll take it.:D

Reefermedic- Mystery Frag
RichConley-Mystery Frag

Thanks guys, see you tomorrow.:)

1 frag left of Sunrise Zoos, 8 large polyps, $14....
Attached Images
attachment.php

Tyree Limited Edition

A small frag of this Tyree LTD. Favia Speciosa is listed on www.reeffarmers.com for $60, look at the picture of a "small frag", it is 2 polyps! Take this small colony for $50. For an idea of size, this is mounted on a standard frag disk and it is completely encrusted, take a look at the pic...

Attachments

• Favia (Small).JPG
    Favia (Small).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 149
Back