Frag swap at Nov 12th 2006 meeting

i have 15 polyps of GI joe zoas left $1 a polyp
Thanks
Duds

Possibly Looking for Pink/Orange Clove Polyps and Tubs Blue zoo's frags

Looking for small frags of each

Pending my deal for another coral goes thru and I do come to the meeting I will have

RedRodactus.jpg

$17

(please note! I did have those acro spiders months ago I'm sure they are gone but if you have acro's please take QT measures "just incase")

Last edited:
Pending my deal for another coral goes thru and I do come to the meeting I will have

RedRodactus.jpg

$17

(please note! I did have those acro spiders months ago I'm sure they are gone but if you have acro's please take QT measures "just incase")

what is it ? How big ?

Its a red caribian bubble rodactus. I'd guess about 3 inches around, it fills out the bottom of the kids cup its sitting in.

The white specks are just sand.

To all who liked my zoas im selling i still have 2-3 more frags available.

These are for trade only, because i really want to get some new corals in my tank. I'd love to trade for some nice SPS but anything will do.

Pics attatched

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 152
white hammer

I have various size frags of the hammer colony pictured. $5 per head, but deals for larger frags. I have many sizes, PM me for details.

Chris

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 226
Still Looking-Anyone have a similar candy cane head to spare?

the pink and green or red and green kind similar to the following photo (no tan or brown please)...........

Attached Images
attachment.php

Last edited:
Well, I will be making a rare appearance at this meeting.

It's too close not to go, and I'm interested in hearing Randy speak. Plus they have a bar.:D

I'm looking in particular for a frag of Fire Coral. (Millepora) And, if I can find it, a frag of pink frogspawn (not pink tip, the whole thing pink) Plus any other zoas I can find.

Duds said:
i have 15 polyps of GI joe zoas left $1 a polyp
Thanks
Duds

Are these spoken for? If not I'll take them.

Back