Frag swap at Nov 12th 2006 meeting

Plus any other zoas I can find.
We still have some peach centered zoo frags available.

Frag of 10 polyps dropped to $7. Frag of 20 polyps for $12.....

(Edit-just noticed that you posted in our thread about this one already, oops. See you at the meeting, Mr. Slippery!)Attached Images
attachment.php

user_online.gif

Last edited:
check with jeremy he is going to have a table there....he always had that stuff.....look under the cra forum under table for meeting.

Stimpy, You are getting that candy cane for free. My hammer decided to sting the crap out of it :mad:

I'm sure it will recover, also it has a cool red sponge on it. But anyways, its free.

Just setup my 30g fuge and 20g sump both empty
I would appreciate any donations of benificial stuff to put in it.
My first sump and fuge for me so not sure what to put in it.
I do have a clump of chaeto coming at the meeting.

good home for anyones overgrowths

Thanks all
Bob <Stimpy>

southdown

hi everyone, i'm lookinq for some southdown probably about two baqs please let me know

What's left, some dropped prices.........

-Purple Rim Cap - $10 for ~1-2" frag. now $5
-Pocillipora-$10 now $5
-Cerianthus Anemone, Orange w/ Green Center $20 now $15
-Tri-Color Acro - $10 for ~1" frag, $20 for 2-3" colony w/7 branches (1 of these available)
-Acro-Light Tan w/ Neon Green Polyps $10 for a ~1" frag, $15 for ~2", larger pieces available also
-Green Hairy Acro (possibly Milli?) $20-$25 for a small colony, 2+ inches with multiple branches.

All pics located here...... http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34488

Also....Large Black Longspine Diadema Urchin $20 (we paid $25, sorry about the bad pic, does not do it justice)......now $15......Attached Images
attachment.php

Last Minute Addition

Forgot- 1"+ Green Slimer frag with multiple branches- $10

And......Not sure what to make of this guy, your guess is as good as mine, but, if you like him, he is for sale.... :D

About the size of a golfball (15+ Polyps) - $25......

Attachments

• Micro (Medium).JPG
    Micro (Medium).JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Back