Group Buy for Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 200g Mix

mnavick

BRS Member
Been a while (like 3 months) since I first put out a feeler for this group buy and finally it's official.

$57 a bag (that's $3 more than the smaller 175g bucket mix)

This is for a commercial size BAG (not a bucket-which is only 175g mix) of salt mix.

Now for the details:
Call Roger or Colleen at Krystal Clear Aqautics in Auburn,MA 508-832-2777
http://www.krystalclearaquatics.com/home.html
They are requiring a $15-$20 deposit, NON-REFUNDABLE (cash or credit card) to secure the order.
We need to order a minimal of 22 bags to get this rate.
Once they get close to that number Roger will order and can take up to two weeks for arrival.
Pick-up will be at the store upon arrival. Leave them your number for notification and I will also post a new thread.

This transaction is between the individual members and KCA, I just worked with them trying to establish a great price to pass along to BRS.

I'll try to answer any questions but most should be directed at Roger/Coleen at KCA.

I'm putting in for 2 bags so just need to move 20 more:)

Friendly reminder...................need to get more interested people :)

No one needs salt in the Worcester area????
Where did all the people go that where interested in the feeler thread??
Only 6 bags in two weeks, going to have to ask them to cancel :(

Asked Krystal Clear to cancel due to no orders since original post :confused:

Hey guys... right now its back ordered... But the bucket of red sea pro if you order from dr. foster and smith, when you put it in your cart its 48.99.!!!!! Just order something else for a buck and you get free shipping... If you can't get your order to go through.. I'd order but I just got some :(

Just an FYI Greg at underwater world in Taunton has the 200gal commercial bags for $60 as an everyday price. He always has them in stock.

Back