Hello fellow reefers!!

Chipgm

Non-member
I have reading your site for about a month now. Figured it was time to sign up and introduce myself.

I am 35 years old with two kids and a wife. I have many hobbies and now being a reefer is on the list. I have owned a fresh water tank for about 7 years or so. Within the last year I started my first saltwater tank and jumped right in to going with a reef first.

My original set up was a 40 gallon breeds tank on a stand. I was lucky to find someone on Craigslist selling stuff out of a 10 year old set up. I bought most of my live Rock from them and it helped a lot keeping my first setup stable.. Then about 4 months in I relized I wanted a bigger tank to hold more corals and fish.

Luckly for me the same person I bought the rock from still had most of there tank up and running still. Offered a trade and now I have a 75 gallon tank set up. Need to replace a few things still in the tank but overall is very stable.. I could not be happier.

I have to say Ty to lots of people here from the reef club.. I have read lots of helpful stuff on these forums and I hope in the future I can others as well..

Back