Hello hello fellow BostonReefers :)

vypa

NHiMO & DAViD
Sooo, I've always wanted to do a SW setup for the longest time (especially after watching Finding Nemo lol!).
I started out with FW for a few years; to be honest I was really discouraged to take on the hobby cuhs I heard it's so much more maintenance & difficult too.
I finally started up a SW tank back in September in a 40g tall with just a yellowtail damsel & some LR then switched to a 30breeder late December.

Here's the progress of the 30breeder so far...

Sand settling here
397290_10150603477644305_777089304_10970294_1812318617_n.jpg

Picked up a T5 & more LR :)
431214_10150654142689305_777089304_11137469_2001946497_n.jpg

Kind of recent pic? Have a few corals :)
mauh5w.jpg

- Nhi

Looks great! Welcome to the site, there is more info than you could ever ask for here. 30b is an awesome tank, I am actually tempted to grab one myself.

I love that step of the process. Everything is like an open landscape to do whatever you want.

Looks great! Welcome to the site, there is more info than you could ever ask for here. 30b is an awesome tank, I am actually tempted to grab one myself.
Thanks! I love the dimensions on a 30b! It's shallow which is an advantage but sometimes when I come home I notice the sand being blown towards the back, gets annoying lol.

Looks good!...welcome to the addiction.....

I love that step of the process. Everything is like an open landscape to do whatever you want.
Yes I rearranged the rocks countless times lol. It's a fun process :D

Welcome Aboard! The monthly meeting is this up coming Saturday. You should try and attend. Check out the speaker this month up on the banner.

If you show up make sure you stop me and say hello.

Welcome Aboard! The monthly meeting is this up coming Saturday. You should try and attend. Check out the speaker this month up on the banner.

If you show up make sure you stop me and say hello.

Taunton is a bit out of the way, but I'll see if I can make it since it's on the weekend :)

Wow nice starter tank. I can not wait to see this tank mautured.

You should start a build thread in the photography forum and update with the progress. Or perhaps ask them move this thread into that photography forum.

Wow nice starter tank. I can not wait to see this tank mautured.

You should start a build thread in the photography forum and update with the progress. Or perhaps ask them move this thread into that photography forum.

Thanks! I'll definitely make a thread there later down the road when my tank is nicely stocked :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I bought the T5 from Hung through your account?

Thanks, appreciate it!

I got around to redoing the LR & picked up some frags yesterday :)
208ab580-928c-8577.jpg

good size tank. i like that latest rock work
I think the MP40 could nicely replace those two giantic powerheads that you have if cash is not an issue.

Back