Hello from Western Ma.

ernie111

Non-member
Hello everybody,
Thank you folks for the knowledge and the great pictures here on the BRS site!
I just recently set up and cycled my 75 gal . reef tank. Being able to search and read your forum and others I have been able to answer most of my questions so far.
Hope to make a meeting or to in the near future.

Thanks again,
Ernie

Hi Ernie
Welcome to BRS

Love the Amherst area, I went to school there...

feel free to ask any questions u havent found answers to

welcome, I as well am somewhat of a newcomer and the advice is invaluable from the knowledgeable members along with several individuals who have become psuedo mentors to my finace and myself and have been so patient with us and given us so much good advice this is a great place for a beginner to get started! I maybe new at this but am willing to help you in any way I can so feel free to PM me with any questions and if I can't find the answers I can ask and hopefully help you find what you need

Thanks for the welcome and the offers of help! I'm a read more post less kind of guy, if I have a question or can contribute some how I will try and post.

Welcome ..
I almost made it to the last meeting but had to make a trip to Ludlow to talk to the LFS about the tank that never was ordered . That whole experience drained me of energy .
Enjoy ur tank .

Hello Ernie, Welcome Aboard!

You are way out there. Last time I was out that way I thought I was traveling back in time. Buffalo were reappearing in the fields. (guess you would have to be from that area to know what I was talking about). There is a big buffalo farm in that area. Beautiful animals.

Hello Ernie, Welcome Aboard!

You are way out there. Last time I was out that way I thought I was traveling back in time. Buffalo were reappearing in the fields. (guess you would have to be from that area to know what I was talking about). There is a big buffalo farm in that area. Beautiful animals.

I think I saw them at a farm located beside Lowe's ..

Welcome ..
I almost made it to the last meeting but had to make a trip to Ludlow to talk to the LFS about the tank that never was ordered . That whole experience drained me of energy .
Enjoy ur tank .

Bummer about the tank. Too bad you were not able to make it to the meeting. Yes, I remember something about a Lowe's in the background.

Back