March 9th Sunday 2014 VFW Taunton - Christine Williams

Less than six days to go. Check your schedules and clear your calendar.

The kids are welcome, so there are no excuses.

I have been going back and forth on putting a life reef overflow on and adding a sump to my tank. So if i win the skimmer that will be my decision make lol

Greg from Underwater World

Here's some eye candy our meeting sponsor will be bringing along. Over 200 frags, 27 different corals

march.jpg

march-1.jpg

Same as last time

All frags are $9.41 + .59 tax total price is $10.00 no other discounts.
Payment is cash only, I won’t have a CC machine on hand.

Same as last time

All frags are $9.41 + .59 tax total price is $10.00 no other discounts.
Payment is cash only, I won’t have a CC machine on hand.

Sweet! Can't wait to get in line! :D

Will you be releasing a list of the corals for sale before the meeting?

Thanks Greg!!!

This is going to be one great meeting. Christine is a terrific speaker and I cannot wait to hear what she has to say.

We have a member that will be sharing their experiences with us.

We have the new frag grow out starting.

Some awesome raffle prizes including: PODS, Gift Certificates, Skimmers.

Fish Goo. Anthony... where are you? It's time for Sushi.

Greg from Underwater World Sponsoring the meeting and bringing a ton of frags along as well.

Do not wear yourselves out on Saturday.

Don't be a dope like me last meeting and forget to bring an insulated/Styrofoam box or some sort of heating device so you can buy livestock AND make it home (especially being more than an hour away).............I'll be ready this time around :)

Don't be a dope like me last meeting and forget to bring an insulated/Styrofoam box or some sort of heating device so you can buy livestock AND make it home (especially being more than an hour away).............I'll be ready this time around :)

Less than three weeks away to the deadline. If you had one of these sweet puppies that would have helped... Get one before 3/27 and get your screen name added for free. If you happen to purchase one for someone else like a loved one or friend for the birthday... PM Michelle and let her know your purchase is for someone else. I am picking mine up Sunday at the meeting... Do not put off until tomorrow what you can get done today.

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?137123-2014

Meeting is just days away - remember it is daylight savings time on Sunday!

Back