Minor issue with new membership card

MrX

Non-member
Just got my membership card in the mail. I paid for the family membership but the "Individual" box is checked under the lamination.

Does this checkbox matter for any particular reason? For instance, are there raffles/etc. at meetings that my family could be part of with the "Family" box checked that they would not with the "Individual" box?

I plan on going to the meeting Saturday, can I just get a new one there?

Thanks.

Everybody can do anything in the meetings you don't have to be a paid member. Sometimes there are things that you need to be a paid member for but we would advertise that way ahead of time. I am sure you can get the card fixed at the meeting.

I will have a new card for you at the meeting. Well that was my first mistake this year.:rolleyes:

I apologize if I am thread jacking but on the subject of cards, would I be able to pay cash if I make it to the meeting? If so, would I be able to get a card there or would I have to wait for another batch? Thanks!

You can pay cash. And you can get your card immediately

I apologize if I am thread jacking but on the subject of cards, would I be able to pay cash if I make it to the meeting? If so, would I be able to get a card there or would I have to wait for another batch? Thanks!

Back