Miracles Aquariums

Miracles Aquariums went WAY above and beyond in taking care of me with this new tank. I'm extremely happy with the way it looks and with the customer service that Miracles provided me every step of the way. They seriously rock!

Miracles247StarphireTank6-26-09.jpg

30" x 24" x 12" Frag tank:

30x24x12FragTank6-26-09.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks,
Paul

You have now entered the vendor experiences forum. There are STRICT rules for this forum. If you violate them, you may be suspended from using the Boston Reefers Forum. The complete rules are here: Long version

The short version is:

FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES ONLY. DO NOT MAKE RANDOM COMMENTS. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS (INCLUDING THINGS LIKE STORE LOCATION, HOURS, ETC.), THAT DOES NOT FALL UNDER THE CATEGORY OF FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

If you have a specific questions regarding a given vendor (such as Location, Hours, and/or Contact Info) you may post a thread asking for them in "Reef Talk" but please try and refrain from starting "discussions" regarding vendors outside Vendor Experience forum or in that particular vendor's sub-forum (if they have on on our site)

Discussion deleted. Please see the LARGE reminder at the top of the vendor experiences forum.

John K BRS moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Back