November is 'Official' the real you as your avatar month

Its tough to see but thats my new AP 12 HQI in the background which I will hopefully get up and running tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
I'm on board now as well.
Yeah, that's me, the little monster on the right. That photo was taken last summer when I was only 2.

Hey where is the little boy?

I'm always the one with the camera so I don't have any current ones with monster #2. :mad:

The kid's growing too fast:

(edit, found one) :)

Attachments

• Jake-sm.jpg
    Jake-sm.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Same here...I'm always the one taking the pictures. So I guess I'm going to have to use my famous twin brother's picture. ;)

BTW he's so adorable Mark.

Okay, apparently Don (Reefermedic) is slacking and not adding his pic to this thread. I've taken the liberty of adding it for him. :)

BTW Don - I've found another one of him that looks more like you! I think it was from like 5 or 6 years ago.

Attachments

• francona.jpg
    francona.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 225
  • francona from the 80s.jpg
    francona from the 80s.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 227
No problem Laurie, I knew I could count on you. ;) You are too funny. Should I put a split picture up with me on one side and him on the other? I've had people at work tell me I look like him also. Hmm, I wonder if he would like to be a Paramedic for a while. :cool: I'd love to swap paychecks with him. The larger pic is more like me. I don't have as nice of a smile as Terry does. :D

I haven't been on in a while, then I stumble across this thread! I hate the idea of posting a pic of me, but I love seeing everyone else. This is a pic of me and hubby, snowmobiling in Utah a couple of years ago.

Back