PE Mysis Shrimp?

Piscine Energetics sells only one size mysis. Hakari sells smaller shrimp but not the same quality and my fish wouldn't eat that brand. BTW my acans, sun polyps, duncans and seahorses take PE easily and I used to have a mandarin that ate it as well.

I just called PE and the woman told me that occassionally in the beginning of the year they have smaller shrimp, but they don't market them normally. All we can get now is the regular size.

Anyone interested still?

did pe say what their direct price was? I would still be in for mysis. AA had recently mentioned they might do a pe group buy. I'll talk to them tomorrow.

It looks like they do online orders on their site, but I could be wrong. They have an order online button, but it goes to an email.

Does anyone know which sponsor donated them to the auction? Maybe we could ask them, I could also use cyclopeeze

Yes, PE no longer sells direct. They got seriously burned when all the distributors and LFS's attacked them when we tried to do a group buy years ago. Usually if you ask nicely one of the local shops usually steps up to the plate and runs a group buy. FWIW, Patsy no longer runs the company, they sold out to a guy named Nuri. He was very generous at the auction, FWIW.

Well, it doesn't seem like there are any sponsors interested. Aquatic Foods has a price of $289.95 (for 50 packages) plus a 15% fuel surcharge which makes it $6.67 per 8 oz package. I would be willing to order for delivery next Friday, the 23rd and bring to the meeting on Saturday for pickup. If you want to order and can pick up at the meeting - post here. Please only post if you definitley want to order and can commit to picking up at the meeting.

Thanks.

AA is calling PE to see what sort of price they can get for us. I would be in for 20 packages and could hold additional packages in my chest freezer for people.

fishhead some
duds 2
reefermedic 10
pinkskunk 20
jimmyj7090
dg13
wrassefan
Stanley Wong 20
~Flighty~ 20
rtc_reefer 15

Just making a list to get an idea of #s not a list of committed people or anything. Looks like we would need around 100 bags so far.

Back