Pooled order Air Water Ice RODI

I just talked to AWI. The order is paid for and will ship tomorrow. I'll let you know when it comes in.

Please make the checks out and send them to:

George DeGiacomo
667 Belmont St
Belmont, MA 02478

Jeff,

I very much appreciate your efforts in this group buy too. I hope our multiple PMs/inquiries didn't add too much to your level of stress. Again, thanks for sticking it out.

George,

I'll get the check in the mail tomorrow, possibly tonight.

Wow, it's so funny how people misinterpret things, huh? Thanks for the work Jeff and thanks for fronting the cash George. I'll send my check out in the AM

Jeff thanks for pulling this off. Like you said hard to believe AWI couldn't come up with a shipping cost. How do they give shipping cost on a web order. Thanks George for handling the payments I will send a check tomorrow.

Thankyou George for helping out, check will be in the mail tommorow. Thanks again Jeff for putting up with all of this. I am sorry that this all happened. Kinda makes you think twice about using them. They were really great 6 months ago when we bought our system.

George,
How do you want to handle pickup? Are you going to the Dec mtg? Can you bring the stuff there? It will be 10 boxes total so you would need a good sized vehicle.
Jeff

George,
How do you want to handle pickup? Are you going to the Dec mtg? Can you bring the stuff there? It will be 10 boxes total so you would need a good sized vehicle.
Jeff

LOL, Jeff...It is January already. If George can bring stuff to the meeting that would be AWESOME! If not, I can go pick my stuff up. Check went out this morning.

Jeff...I'll bring your stuff to the meeting on the 27th if we can't arrange a pick up sooner. I might get out to the Littleton/Ayer area before the meeting, Harvard is not much further.

Steve...I make a trip to the cape most weekends. If you're not far from Rt3 I can drop your order off.

Now I have to clean out a spot in the basement for all the boxes.
George

George,
Thanks. I could meet you in Ayer. I would also want to grab WrasseFan's stuff and anyone else who wants me to, who is out this way who has paid.

Im not going to the mtg but could have someone who is grab it for me.
Thanks
Jeff

Jeff[/BSteve...I make a trip to the cape most weekends. If you're not far from Rt3 I can drop your order off.

Wow! That would be awesome! I'm actually about 1/2 mile off of Rt3. Depending on the day it would work out great. If not, I could always grab it at the meeting too if it isn't a hassle.

The order came in today. It's all here and sorted. (Brings back memories of Girl Scout Cookies.)

Paul ...When do you want to come by?

Steve...If you can wait till the weekend, I'll be heading to the Cape late Saturday afternoon and comming back early Sunday afternoon. I could drop it off either day. If you can't wait let's work out a time you can come by.

It would be better to do all this by PM.

George

Hi George, You have mentioned that you come out towards Ayer or littleton sometimes, do you know when you might be doing that again? If you have any questions about sorting the order let me know and hopefully i can figure it out.
thanks
Jeff

Back