The tank swap has begun...Pictures

Ah, I was looking at the Pagoda in the big pic.
I traded a larger toadstool to someone, but danged if I know who

smcnally said:
175's on each side and a 250 in the middle.
what are they steve se or de? I liked the other avatar better - the hat bring it back.
dave bring back your old avatar my kids loved it.

Last post in here since it turned out well. I will post future pics in the photography section. But, here's a boatload showing how it is all doing...

Riccordia:
DSC01449.jpg

Pagoda:
DSC01412.jpg

Pink Zoas:
DSC01414.jpg

A.lordhowensis:
DSC01415.jpg

Mini4x said:
Ooops, My image for this link is no longer there!...

is all I see.
All fixed. I renamed the picture folder yesterday after I realized the date said '05 instead of '06 and changed it. I forgot those pictures were in that folder. I'll just have to remember that it was this years folder.

Steve, I see a day in the future when your SPS are going to hate those zoos and GSPs.

Moe_K said:
Steve, I see a day in the future when your SPS are going to hate those zoos and GSPs.

The GSPs will be up for sale soon. They have never spread much in my tank. But I'm sure they will now since I have more lighting. I'm going to try to keep all my Zoas confined to one slope. I don't know if I would ever get rid of them. I like a mixture of stuff in the tank to an extent.

I think eventually you will regret letting the zoas take over the whole side of your tank though. You may want to move them to the bottom or eventually you will not be able to control them, brother.

Tam

Back