The tank swap has begun...Pictures

Everything looks great. The few softies I have looked kind of crappy but shed and noww look good as new. I didn't lose one thing luckily other than stuff I scraped and threw away (Xenia and some button polyps). I thought my PJ Cardinal was a goner. I put it in the display and it went head first into the sand and didn't move. I grabbed it with my hand and put it in the sump so I could monitor it. Yesterday it went back in the display and looks great again. Today I started the aquascaping, so it is a little foggy in there again. I'll take some pictures tomorrorw.

Here's the new pictures. If I could keep my hands out of the damn thing, I could probably get clearer ones for you all. I'm having a really hard time getting the rocks exactly like I want them, but it is getting there. Is it me, or does this tank seem small already??
Full Shot:
DSC01359.jpg

Left Slope:
DSC01357.jpg

Right Slope (Need to make this way less steep)
DSC01358.jpg

I didn't get a clear shot of my middle "SPS Island", but I'll try to tonight. There isn't much on it yet anyways, but it is a very cool rock.

Some Critters...
Cool Conch I got from CRA:
DSC01352.jpg

Big Hitchhiker Hermit:
DSC01354.jpg

Henrietta loves the flow of the new MaxiMod. I bought this off of PHReef at a meeting a long time ago and haven't had it in the tank until now. She's been swimming in the flow for about an hour so far.
DSC01356.jpg

delta said:
Henrietta Huh what show did you watch as a kid:)
LOL...My wife called her "Dori" and I said "Hell no...You aren't alloud to call her Dori...We'll call her Henrietta." She's only a couple years younger than me, but she had no clue who "Henrietta the Hippo" was.

It's the new zoo review....coming right at you...it's the new zoo review....

You had to go there..now it's stuck in my head. Hope it sticks with you too!

Still a little foggy in there, but here's a picture of my future SPS island. Please ignore my dying sun coral. It fell behind the rock work in my old tank a while ago so I was surprised it was still alive.
DSC01372.jpg

looks good Steve,i love that island.That will really give a 3d effect when it grows in

Full Shot:
DSC01387.jpg

The middle light doesn't seem that much brighter in person. I guess the camera just relly picts it up.

Frogspawn:
DSC01395.jpg

Found my Acan face down today when I got home...poor lil' guy. Hope it comes back, but it doesn't look too bad.
DSC01394.jpg

Back