The tank swap has begun...Pictures

I need to clean all the "dust" off the inside back too but I want Jess to see how clear it is finally. So, I'll wait until she gets home from work before I clean it.

I will. It will probably be right before "lights out" (about 9pm). I scrubbed the back to get rid of that dust. I have 2 coats down and it looks niiiiice. It's clearing up though.

Dude, sweet tank. I like that huge rock with the btas on it. I have the same setup as yours almost, I set it up in August over one night, but had a transition 55 gallon and some extra tubs for the lvestock. I did loose a green monti cap to RTN wehn it was too close to the button polyps in the holding tank. Good thing you got it level, I didnt do that quite good enough on mine! doh. 125g is a great size.

Thanks, guys!
Here's a pic with the background painted. Not the best because the water hasn't totally settle from my cleaning.
DSC01402.jpg

The tank looks real good. What did you do, put 150's on the sides and a 250 over the sps island?

One Eye said:
I liked the other one.
Me too, Darren...Me too...:(
But, I guess people think that's how I really am. I'm more comfortable now knowing people think I'm a Hippo Tang named "Henrietta".

Hey Stev, how big was that Toadstool you got from me?
Is that it in the picture? Center left..?

and stop changing yer avatar :)

You can see it in this picture right below the Hippo Tang. The Kenya Tree you gave me is also @ the bottom left.
DSC01389.jpg

Back