Unofficial BRS meeting / Labor Day Weekend BRS BBQ/Tank christening

I'll try to make it, sounds like fun.

I was at greg's a couple of weeks ago to trade a couple things, I almost went off the road as I drove by to turn around and park. The end view of the tank is vividly viewable from the sidewalk at night, awsome. It's clearly early in the development stages by greg standards but wow, be careful as you drive in, it's a serious eye catcher.

hope to see you all there.

jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction, Greg...Jennifer and I will not be making it, as it is our anniversary this weekend, and we will be otherwise occupied.
Hopefully another time, as we would love to check out your set-up.

There was a frag swap thread but it didn't see much use I'm afraid. I'll bump it again.

Good news is that it looks like the weather will be good. Sunny and in the 70's.

Anybody have a picnic type 'fly' tent we can use?

Anybody bringing some chairs? I will try and get out all my IO buckets for seats. :D

Anybody with some folding card type tables to hold food, etc.?

Can anyone bring 4 or 5 small pieces of LR rubble to Greg?s Sunday? I need to "re mount" some of my smaller frags before I begin to change my tank around. Can?t trade anything at this time but let me know what you want for $. I will be there around 2, let me know and thanks!

Greg,i have a large eddie bauer screened gazeebo type thing and chairs.
LMK if you want me to bring them and what time you want them.I probably have about 12 chairs and a fold out table
-Liam.

Liam, Please bring your table and chairs we will need it. Anytime around 1 PM should be fine. Weather is going to be GREAT!!!

I'll be there. I can bring a 6' long folding table and some of those white plastic chairs if needed.

Okay, the menu so far:

Whatever you all bring to grill, plus:

Marinated/grilled shrimp on sticks
Egg rolls (lumpia)
Fruit salad
Chocolate mousse
Cheese cake
Bananna cream pie
Watermelon from my garden

Anyone needling last minute directions call me at 781-224-3309

i just realized you address is not in the thread,do you think you could either post it or pm me it so i can mapquest,thanks,Liam.

If anyone is having problems with directions, I'll be at Skiptons around 12:00. I'm heading to Gregs from there.

A good time was had by all.

I also found out my refractometer was way off.

Thank you Greg and family :)

Greg Hiller said:
Egg rolls (lumpia)
Mmmm Lumpia....Greg, is your wife Phillipino? Isn't that where Lumpia is from? I remember when I was in Saudi Arabia right before I got my orders home. There were some Philipino guys that ran a pizza place on base and they cooked up a HUGE batch of Lumpia for me and the other guys going home. That is some good eats!

Back