Unofficial BRS meeting / Labor Day Weekend BRS BBQ/Tank christening

I didn't get the camera out..but it was a very good time...and phreef demo'ed a tunze like product that he is making...its impressive to say the least.

Thanks so much Greg! Great time! Nice to see friends and make some new ones too!!

Thanks Casey, looks like I'm gonna be busy real soon :)

Great time Greg and family. Awsome tank. Good to see old friends and to meet some new people.

Egg rolls (lumpia)???????? Where were they I missed them:( and I love the ones your wife makes.

denvig said:
Egg rolls (lumpia)???????? Where were they I missed them:( and I love the ones your wife makes.

yeah i think Greg held those back and is sat down in front of his tank enjoying those right now :D
Great time thanks Greg,very interesting and informative conversation as always.
-Liam.

Thank you Greg and family very nice time , the girls had a blast and finally passed out about 40 minutes into the ride home LOL
Pat pm has been sent will show a video of my new toy onceont he tank and going
10pm ;ast nite was too tired to do much but get kids in bed and crash myself hehe

it was nice reseeing old friends and meeting new ones

Gregg, I had a great time brief as it was. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I had a date spreading loam. I was there long enough to enjoy your tank and have a cookie. Got to see a coupla friends, Dawn, sorry I didn't get to say hi, I was leaving you were coming.

Ray

Thanks to all who came. Sorry, things got late and we never got to making the Lumpia. There was too much food anyhow.

Funny about the rain. We had rain for about 10 minutes (20% chance)!

Back