wart lips

eww is right. Time to see a doc. Be honest about your frogfish molesting :p

TheUltimateNoob said:
dude is right! your lips are getting pussy??? (wait a second, this was really supposed to be a serious question but is that the right spelling? is that even a word? i'm trying to say puss - y) in any case, you should get that checked out asap.

Too funny. BTW the correct adj is purulent. That was a big deal in class...always write "a purulent wound"... not that way cause of that reason. or just say "oozing pus". That always leaves a wonderful mental image. :D

thanks for the clarification abbey. i was typing that and then looked at it again and was pretty confused. then i started giggling because the meaning of the sentence completely changes depending on how you pronounce it. hahaha. ;)

2 questions this morning.

1: did you get your puss--y lips checked?
2 did your girlfriend let you sleep in the bed with her?

TheUltimateNoob said:
dude is right! your lips are getting pussy??? (wait a second, this was really supposed to be a serious question but is that the right spelling? is that even a word? i'm trying to say puss - y) in any case, you should get that checked out asap.

OMG...LMFAO....

Thanks Peter that was great...

Pu$$y Lips

I woke up this morning, and my african american heritage made itself clear. I'm changing my name to Benjamin Buford Blue (bubba for short)

That photo is really me. Those are really my lips. There is no editing done to that photo. I'm in tough shape. I have a appointment at 3pm today, and there is no way I can go to work.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 646
Eeeew, I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread when I saw that a photo had been atached.

I'm glad you're getting it looked at. I think you should take infections of the head holes pretty seriously. They can always lop a finger off if you have a bad infection, but you would look pretty funny lipless.

Ryan,

I you may have frogfish disease...

Attachments

• ran70s.jpg
    ran70s.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 340
seriously though. I hope you feel better. Get to the doc man!

OMG Ryan!! Aside from the purulent sores on your lips, you appear to have a thin ratty growth on your upper lip too! I'd have that checked out and removed immediately! ;)

(Sorry for all the jokes at your expense. :) We're just trying to keep you from bawling. Hope you're feeling and looking better soon. :eek:)

flighty said:
I think you should take infections of the head holes pretty seriously. They can always lop a finger off if you have a bad infection, but you would look pretty funny lipless.
Yeah, they're more serious because they can have respiratory effects if it gets worse, and the mucosal tissue that lines your mouth and nose is more susceptible to many pathogens, so it's a larger concern.

the protrusions are mostly skin colored, from that glorious picture you are seeing orange seepage that has hardened onto the surface of said mounds.

For what it is worth, I didn't shave for the last few days because I didn't want a goatee and I didn't want to shave near the mouth area for obvious reasons. I broke down and did it this morning (the whole time wishing I had done it 2 days ago when things were a shadow of what they are now!)

I have new found respect for my face holes :)

hmmmm good luck at the dr... Im gonna say Peter was correct in the diagnosis. But I dont even play a Dr on TV!

Last edited:
Back