Where's all my rhode island brothers and sisters??

Dude that video was awesome!! I do alot of stage work that involves climbing. I have always wanted to try my hand at it. I used to rock-climb when I was in high school.

Dude that video was awesome!! I do alot of stage work that involves climbing. I have always wanted to try my hand at it. I used to rock-climb when I was in high school.

I posted a couple better ones in the lounge section. Do you have a harness? We could meet up some time and I could show you some stuff.

I have a 20g nano right now but should have my 25 cube up and running in a few days. I don't know why but I have a thing for small tanks.

Coventry, 80 gallon bow front 20 gal sump, 50 gallon, 28 bio cube , 160 gallon custom acrylic bullnose , 20 gallon frag tank

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

i'm close by in central falls, tank wise we've had quite a few , we're on a nano kick at the moment, i have a salty edge thats' been going 3yrs, the other half has a pico and biocube, we might be adding a custom 8 gal shallow really soon. which i'm excited about, We used to have two 55's set up simultaneously haha it was too much work.

Last edited:
Nice nice I didnt realize how many people we had in ri. So how about some pics of all these tanks lets see em. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336323418.092083.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336323438.943494.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336323475.420842.jpg

Low tech or not, both of your tanks are awesome!! They look nice and healthy. Did you take that pic of the beach?

Used to live in RI, went to JWU in Providence, drive down for the day every once and a while. Deff miss it, RI Aquarium and pet just put a 20% off single item on their Facebook page. I have had very good luck with fish from here. Just thought you guys should know!

Thanks! Both tanks are sumpless and skimmerless , no dosing . I just try to keep up with the waterchanges. I do have a nano-glo refugium light and some chaeto in the back of my cube which does an excellent job.

Yes, that is my photo! I was playing around with that free" GIMP " photo software to produce the solar flaring.

heres a 5 foot long 90 i set up back in 2007. this photos maybe a year old and the tank is still running today at my parents house
P1000544-1.jpg

P1000165.jpg

i had a 40 breeder going for about a year before it leaked
P1000694.jpg

it had a foam back wall, and 40 breeder sump
106_0878.jpg

changed my sump around and temp. hung a light when the 40 leaked so i could keep everything in the 20L.
P1010449.jpg

a few slight changes have been made since the picture of the 20L but thats basically it. i should be picking up a 75 soon and cant wait to get that setup. i dont know if i will be staying at my current place or not though so that will determine how fast it gets up but i already built a sweet rockscape for it.

Back