Where's all my rhode island brothers and sisters??

I'm in Portsmouth, but grew up in Warwick. I've got a 65gal with 20gal sump underneath. Will try and get some new pics up here tonight.

What's up mang? Going to be hittin you up soon to get some of those awesome coral frags of yours!!

Haven't heard that term in moons!!! Shoot me a PM when ur down.... Got alot of stuff I have to move around...Nice stuff I haven't really sold much at all........Need to make room to house some stuff for a buddy.....Good to see u r still hangin in there...its been a while....
B

Not technically RI, but I can stand at the mailbox and throw a rock from one state into another... Lol. Street's split down the middle in Fall River / Tiverton.

Have to stand all the way at the mailbox to throw a rock across the street? You must throw like a girl!! :tickled_pink:

Just busting your chops man. lol

Live in Johnston, grew up in WW. Been keeping reef tanks since 2002(gee how time passes). Right now I have a 60g cube tank. Always nice to see a fellow RI reefer on the boards.

Im down in South Kingstown, 90g display upstairs, 90g sump in the fish room, no recent pics, ill try to take one soon!

East providence...bc29 upgraded and modded to the max....for now...lol...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342219104.803337.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342219104.803337.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 377
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342219121.965594.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342219121.965594.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
my dad has a tank in West Warwick if that helps keep this going. I bet some of you guys even meet him thinking he was me.

Back