Why am I not shown as a paid member

Ok I just saw someone who has been a member since Aug. 2007 and he is green. I don't get it. Anybody know what the deal is? Anyone

Ok... I am getting frustrated... thank you all for your support and as a reminder I am the one who started this thread... I posted that I paid my membership and asked why I am BLUE not GREEN. Thank you Delta for the link to the BRS members... when I look at the list I ("besl") am no longer listed... I was advised to PM PenMan with my info... I did that several days ago and never got a response.... I was told to go to User CP and click on Group membership, which I see no button for.... HELP!!!!!!!

You took my money through PayPal for my emebrship renewal, so can I pleeeeeeeeeeease have my membership renewed?

Please be patient, everyone has jobs, families and numerous other commitments.
This whole thing is a multi step process and gets passed from one person to another. It's just the way the system works at the moment.
Many of the people in this process are now at MACNA.

Gotcha... thank you for making me aware that key BRS people are away and not available at this time... I will be patient (for those that know me, this is no small feat)... I will presume MACNA is over this week (?) and I should get resolution next week (?)... thanks again.

Gotcha... thank you for making me aware that key BRS people are away and not available at this time... I will be patient (for those that know me, this is no small feat)... I will presume MACNA is over this week (?) and I should get resolution next week (?)... thanks again.

Send me your info so I can confirm it and get it to the right people.

1. Real Name
2. Username spelled correctly with spaces and punctuation
3. Date and year the membership expires
4. type of membership (single, primary family, or secondary on family membership)
5. Include how you signed-up\Renewewd (meeting or online)

Last edited:
Like I stated in my PMs, I checked memberships and they have been paid and all the necessary information has been passed to the administration.

Sorry I have no power to add anyone to the the membership But have resubmitted the info. and will continue until it is done

Back