10 gal NANO build thread

i wonder why that is...

If your implying drinking I cant blame you. Given my general attitude and age one would assume that I drink quite often. I don't drink often but on the rare occasion that I do drink I drink alot :)

The truth is that I failed my tests at a higher level when I didn't drink for 3 months as opposed to when I took the test while drinking. Its like a liver paradox ;)

oh haha, ok, that may have been what i was implying. i think it might be because all the drinking gave your liver a workout making it more productive. i think i'm going to run with this theory and see where it takes me.

well really we shouldn't be talking about either.... we should be talking about coral and fish. our health is not an issue here.

well its just bout lunch time if i go to the library in english i will jump back on other than that im off for the afternoon ill keep you posted

rock and powerheads, what else do you need?

I have some old powerheads kicking around if you need more flow...

i think im set on flow rock i think im good im just runing an aquaclear 20 on there i have a wet dry that i could set up but i need a smaller overflow box...

Jay look how well these eagle eyes are doing all but 3 are open

the cluster of polyups that make up this green birdsnest are a beautiful thing...

Attachments

• DSC00086.JPG
    DSC00086.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC00087.JPG
    DSC00087.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 267
it looks good sheldon. thanks for trying to rub in in about the eagle eyes, but mine are finally doing great. also, i am getting some blue hornets tonight! so take that, just kidding. you want some?

Back