Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Will there be Vendors other than members selling. I could use some peppermint shrimp and other stuff. Trying to get rid a aiptasia, fml.

Archit, you have any gold torches that you willing to part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh just saw this! Sorry I do not :( BUUTT!! I was at LTR last night and they got 5 heads of Aussie Gold Torch!! I was >< close to buying 1 :)

I can't make it but if someone can stop by my place I would happily donate a few frags to the raffle. I don't have anything too exciting though so I am not sure how many people would actually want to win them...

Ahh just saw this! Sorry I do not :( BUUTT!! I was at LTR last night and they got 5 heads of Aussie Gold Torch!! I was >< close to buying 1 :)

Yup. I got in touch with them. Thanks

aresangel
@CaptainHook
@dione (DBREEFS)
drsalomon

@Elmafioso52988

Frag Freaks
gsxr750

@Kyle123
luu78
Mannysmussic
@OSA (Osean State Aquatics)
Reef Breeders
@reefkeeper2 (PAUL)
@SeventyTimes7
Son & Sand Reef (Maine )

troopah07
@Yeahbradley

list of sponsors and donators for the Fragtastic Raffle
ALBERTG
@Chris A.
Reef Breeders LLC
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com
coralife
aqueon
kent Marine
CaribSea
www.cermedia.com (Marine Pure)

this is the updated list of the vendors and sponsor for the show .
if you reserve a table and cant make it for any reason please gives heads up . thanks !

Last edited:
I can accept credit card payments at my table. My wife has a food truck so I will bring the square reader. [emoji6]

I am sure a couple of the other vendors will be bringing their card machines. I know frag freaks brings his normally. Probably OSA too.

If I have any cash after my shopping I will gladly act as an ATM. The problem is I am sure if I sell something that means I am going to buy something else!! Plus Anthony I got one for you for letting me kill that German blue digi!

Back