This Means War!!!!!!!

Wow, after seeing what that stuff did to Bob's tank, I thought nothing less than a flamethrower could get rid of it. Ditto to Flighty's question.
Chris

Aquadiva said:
So what finally worked????

congrats !!!:)

A Unicornfish, a Naso Tang, and a Rabbitfish. Together, they have managed to keep up with it so far! There are few traces of it at the moment. We'll see how it goes, eventually we may only keep one or two of them, but they all love to eat the stuff! Believe me, we are so relieved right now! Hopefully this will continue. We'll post a couple of photos soon. Thank you all for your excellent suggestions, advice, and support! It is much appreciated!:)
Gina

testhead1313 said:
Wow, after seeing what that stuff did to Bob's tank, I thought nothing less than a flamethrower could get rid of it. Ditto to Flighty's question.
Chris

As Bob mentioned to us, he had a much smaller tank. We aren't limited to the size of the fish we can have in our tank as it is a 240.

Congrats so far.....the only fish I could have put in was a rabbitfish, and no one had mentioned to me that he would have eaten it. Other wise I would have tried one of those......keep us posted

P.S. On my brighter side, I got a much better aquascape......

bob

Check it out!

Here are a few "before" pictures and then an "after" picture...

Attachments

• AlgeaSpreadMore (Small).JPG
    AlgeaSpreadMore (Small).JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 155
TAADAAAH!!! This is the same rock pictured at the very beginning of this thread(it was the worst one in the tank)!!! It is not the best picture, but there is no trace of algea detectable under even the closest scrutiny now!

Attachments

• ALLGONE (Medium).JPG
    ALLGONE (Medium).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 173
Back