this is means of getting out

mcf6188

Non-member
i have been dealing with this brown algae for over a year .i am really getting tired of it. i have tried and tried and when i was done trying i did it again . there is a way, do i have to strip all down .if thats the bottom line FOR SALE big time. i need help any body .i done snails,yellow tangs, many, many water changes.i am looking for some thing different. like a chemical . thanks chris

Hi Chris
Can you post a photo of the brown algae?

When I was having all of my algae problems in the past, the one thing that really worked well for me is having a lights out day once a week. I still use this; every monday is lights out/no feed day.
Just my two cents before you throw in the towel.
Be well,
J.

i am so old school it is sad you are to good i can not send pic to you or to BADPAPI , the wife has a phone that can do that. she comes home @ 4: 30 that it the best i can do . so IF you can help then i will ... for years she kept asking to get one, i guess i should do that i guess thanks chris

well well this is what i did. i threw some chem clean in the tank,shut down all filtration. shut down all the lights. i still do not how to post pic. i need a major lesson . i am not done yet thanks

cyano is what you had probably , that stuff can be stubborn . when I had it I would stop water changes and I removed GFO and it went away . I got it again and used chemiclean and it was good till I broke down the tank so I could move

well well this is what i did. i threw some chem clean in the tank,shut down all filtration. shut down all the lights. i still do not how to post pic. i need a major lesson . i am not done yet thanks

hi guys yesterday i puy in @ 10 spoons of chemclean in it shut down all filtration and lights are off. i just put everything on . going to see what happens . so thanks a mint

Back