Event Pre Purchase Admission to FragsGiving 2022 Event

Hey All,

You can pre purchase admission tickets to save time at the door for the FragsGiving Event on November 12th at Coolidge Hall from 11AM-4PM located at the Topsfield Fairground.

Purchase tickets by October 31st at midnight to be entered in a drawing for a special door prize, limited to only those who pre register.
***Pre Registration Door Prize, Person must to be present for the prize***

Active Paid Member

Non Paid Member
Good morning Paul. I moved from Cambridge to Clinton August 29 and I sold all my corals and Frags so I got nothing right now to donate to the Fragsgiving . I’m only asking because I’m not sure if I have to bring any to donate

Hey All,

You can pre purchase admission tickets to save time at the door for the FragsGiving Event on November 12th at Coolidge Hall from 11AM-4PM located at the Topsfield Fairground.

Purchase tickets by October 31st at midnight to be entered in a drawing for a special door prize, limited to only those who pre register.
***Pre Registration Door Prize, Person must to be present for the prize***

Active Paid Member

Non Paid Member
Good morning Paul. My wife wants to go how much is it for the second ticket and may be my step kids have no idea I gotta ask 13-year-old and a 15-year-old how much

Good morning Paul. My wife wants to go how much is it for the second ticket and may be my step kids have no idea I gotta ask 13-year-old and a 15-year-old how much
I can field this one. Admission for non-members older than 10 years of age is $10.00 per person. Children 10 and younger are free. :)

Great question.

You can pay for your non member here:
https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?pages/non_member_admission/

Members have access here:

https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?pages/paid_member_admission_fragsgiving/

It's a bit of an honor system and we hope the membership respects the need to recoup some of the cost for this event beyond annual membership.

In the future, we will most likely employ a "family" membership that will cover immediate family members and significant others.

Cheers,

Joe

ALRIGHTY FOLKS 3 WEEKS LEFT TO GET YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FREE APEX A3 PRO!! DON'T MISS OUT!!
HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @LoveTheReef FOR SPONSORING THIS AMAZING DOOR PRIZE!

So I purchase tickets what now? I did not get anything to print do I just tell my name at the door?
You have been added to a master list of prepaid attendees. Pre-paid attendees will have a separate check-in line at the event. At that point you will receive a wristband and welcome package. You can print a copy or use your device to provide proof of receipt in case of any issues.

If anyone have any questions or issues about pre-purchasing admission tickets feel free to send me a PM and I’ll get an answer for you!

Just to clear up a few points:
1. BRS members $5

2. Kids under 10 are free per paid admission. 1 kid per paid admission.

3. Family and Friends that are not members will be $10.

4. Each ticket sold is an entry to the Apex A3 Pro, so basically bring your family and your friends for more chances at winning! Trust me it’s worth it ;)

5. Must pre-purchase BY THE END OF October 31st to get an entry for the Apex A3 Pro

6. We are tracking pre-purchased tickets and will have you name on a list with number of tickets purchased! Don’t worry folks we’ve got you taken care of!

Last edited:
Double check what you have down for #5. I think you may have to clear up the clear up.
Very well explained awesome I wish I could bring the whole church with me so I can win that Apex pro 3 lol . Just kidding even though it’s gonna be so exciting for me because I never been in one of these events in my whole life

Question, if I bought two tickets will they be differentiable which one is which? I bought my friends ticket and he was wondering how we’d know who “won” the apex in theory

Question, if I bought two tickets will they be differentiable which one is which? I bought my friends ticket and he was wondering how we’d know who “won” the apex in theory
Good question. In actuality you are buying an entrance bracelet. We have you logged into a spreadsheet with the number of bracelets purchased per person. If you bought both tickets, you will need to reference your information at check-in.

Let us know if you this is clear.

Best,

Joe

Good question. In actuality you are buying an entrance bracelet. We have you logged into a spreadsheet with the number of bracelets purchased per person. If you bought both tickets, you will need to reference your information at check-in.

Let us know if you this is clear.

Best,

Joe
No that makes sense, it's essentially the same as you guys having that big red roll of raffle tickets. Each is unique regardless of the quantity.

Alrighty folks that are holding out, we have a huge vendor list to be dropped soon! Stay tuned, once you see it coming to the event will be a no brainer!

No that makes sense, it's essentially the same as you guys having that big red roll of raffle tickets. Each is unique regardless of the quantity.
I totally misunderstood you. You WILL be getting a ticket for the door prize. It will be different than any other raffle ticket that you can buy. Everyone get's a bag. Your ticket will be in your bag. Everyone attending receives a wrist band.

Joe

Last edited:
Back