Red Bugs

Syntax

BRS Member
After a few months of frustratingly watching my acros decline to the point of stn, I just may have finally figured out why....

I've removed all the corals that were not hopelessly attached to a rock and dipped them in bayer.

Interceptor is a good tank treatment but I don't know how to get it? Any other options?

I have a melanurus wrasse that has zero interest in taking them out.

Have you ever tried to just go to a vet tell him what you need it for, I did and got it no problem.

Jim

You can dose flat worm exit to kill off red bugs.

I have a brand new still in the box unopened flat worm exit that i bought but never use that you can have. (Not expire until 2018). I will be doing some work in the salemNH area all week next week.

Is Flatworm exit safe for inverts?

Edit: Nevermind..... just read up on it..

New question? Do I dose the same amount as if I had flat worms? How do I know when it has worked? I have a macro lense. Take a picture and when I don't see any of them I am in the clear?

Last edited:
Have you ever tried to just go to a vet tell him what you need it for, I did and got it no problem.

Jim

Haven't tried that. I guess you never know until you ask. I'm going to give flatworm exit a shot first.

I had red bugs on an old tank years ago. I went to the vet and pretty much told them what I needed it for and they sold them to me no problem at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back