Parasitic Acro Flatworms: PLEASE HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck,

I agree 100% with your last post. And thank you, I have a definate passion for what I do. I would like to set up a few things first, before I take the colony. I want to run several tests. Looks like I will have to order some Bali Acros, and actually hope I get some Flat worms. "Did I really Just say that"? lol

-B-

Yes I think you did *LOL*...let us know what you find...and please if you create a cure...let me know so I can run to the patent office before you! Good Luck!

:mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: how long is this thread going to stay open?
chucks entitled to his own opinion, but his constant slander and lashing remarks continue to be allowed?
somehow an "i apologize" thread is supposed to give him free reign?

yes this may be a "constructive thread" at times, but every time it gets close to being a useful thread, again, chuck chimes in with a defense and the ever repeating generalization that Boston LFS are irresponsible and not to be trusted.
I take offense as a sponsor of the BRS that chucks Public allegations and constant story switching continues to fuel this thread. it not only reflects poorly on chucks character but on the BRS as well. have we forgotten this is a GLOBAL forum?

If we are going to have a positive discussion, it should not be in this thread. those that have stepped up to help moderate it, applause. but this thread AND chucks approach and behavior should be not be tolerated and should be addressed appropriately.
how many warnings is it going to require?

thank you Chuck!

your malicious intent and continued actions gone unmoderated have provoked me to ask to be Removed from The BRS BOD.

I also STRONGLY ask the current BOD to Ban you from the forum for your behavior.

Last edited:

I have not intentionally slandered anyone. I just reported my problems with the flatworms as best I could although I did make some mistakes that I apologized for.

I do not think that LFSs are irresponsible. Rather, I think that they could do better than the Buy today and Sell today paradigm. We might end up with more expensive corals but I rather pay extra for healthy corals than getting coras that are infected with parasites.

Please do not bring my character into the discussion. It is irrelevant...plus I already know that I am evil. :D

I am not switching stories. I am trying to state the facts although my memory of the exact times and number of corals were wrong and I apologized for that.

I am sorry that you will be removed from the BRS BOD but that has nothing to do with me. Although, you having a store with Ray doesn't exactly make you an independent source, without conflicts of interest. Maybe it is for the best.

I do not think that anything that I said in this thread warrants banning, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Scott Merrill said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: how long is this thread going to stay open?
chucks entitled to his own opinion, but his constant slander and lashing remarks continue to be allowed?
somehow an "i apologize" thread is supposed to give him free reign?

yes this may be a "constructive thread" at times, but every time it gets close to being a useful thread, again, chuck chimes in with a defense and the ever repeating generalization that Boston LFS are irresponsible and not to be

trusted.
I take offense as a sponsor of the BRS that chucks Public allegations constant story switching continues to fuel this thread. it not only reflects poorly on chucks character but on the BRS as well.

If we are going to have a positive discussion, it should not be in this thread. those that have stepped up to help moderate it, applause. but this thread AND chucks approach and behavior should be not be tolerated and should be addressed appropriately.
how many warnings is it going to require?

thank you Chuck!

your malicious intent and continued actions gone unmoderated have provoked me to ask to be Removed from The BRS BOD.

I also STRONGLY ask the BOD to Ban you from the forum for your behavior.

Donation

My offer still stands for the coral. Should I stop treating it and bring all the water parameters to normal in my QT ? That way it may last longer and maybe the bugs will lay more eggs for you to experiment with.

Let me know...I can bring in the coral this weekend if you want it.

The Perfect Pet said:
Chuck,

I agree 100% with your last post. And thank you, I have a definate passion for what I do. I would like to set up a few things first, before I take the colony. I want to run several tests. Looks like I will have to order some Bali Acros, and actually hope I get some Flat worms. "Did I really Just say that"? lol

-B-

I think this thread has run it's course.
I'm going to close it.
Continue constructive discussion of flatworms in another thread.

Please don't PM me, don't email me, just deal with it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back